A wine region located right next to the beach – is there anything more you possibly want from a holiday getaway? With some of the best beaches and wines around the world, the Margaret River is the leading wine region in Australia.
The Margaret River combines the world-class food and wine with picturesque beaches, tall-timber forests, ancient caves, and well-known surf breaks. Every year over a half million visitors come here to experience the diversity of this surfing opportunity, wine growing mecca, etc.
Currently, the Margaret River region is enriched with vibrant culture, characters, and activities. Located just a three-hour drive from Perth, the endless beaches, delicious food, bountiful wineries, and beautiful scenery at the Margaret River await for you.
This is why taking Margaret River wine tours in Western Australia for your next getaway is a must. But how do you make the best out of your wine tours in Margaret River? Let us help you out:
The Wine –
The Margaret River region has become one of the best wine producing regions over 50 years. Now, who doesn’t love a bit of wine tasting? With more than 150 wine producers in the area, you are not out of choice.
Do you like a good shiraz? You’ve come to the right place as the area is famous for it. In addition to, who doesn’t love a road trip while picking up a couple of bottles of superior plunk along the way!
Tips for Making the Most out of Wine Tours in Margaret River
- Don’t be in a hurry for drinking immediately. A full day tour is long; so take your time to enjoy the most out of your wine tastings.
- All the wineries around the Margaret River region provide drinking water. More often people forget to drink water when they find wine in front of them. So, bring a bottle of water with you and keep yourself hydrated.
- Some travelers indulge in the wine tastings in such a way that they forget to discover the wineries. So put down your glass and feel free to walk down the vineyards. However, the photos you’ll capture there will be amazing!
- Bring your sunscreen with you. Though you don’t spend a lot of time in the sun, using a sunscreen can help you avoid the glare of the Aussie sun efficiently.
- Although you’ll go on a full day wine tour, you should start with a big breakfast.
Are you a self-confessed wine connoisseur? Or just like to have a social drink with friends? Nevertheless of your preferences, book Margaret River wine tours through Margaret River Nature Tours for an amazing experience of serene nature and delicious wines.
For booking the best wine tours in Margaret River, please visit our website at http://www.margaretrivernaturetours.com.au/. Please stay connected with us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus social media networks. Don’t hesitate to share your views in the comment section below.
This blog is originally posted here : https://margaretrivernaturetour.wordpress.com/2018/05/30/making-the-most-out-of-margaret-river-winery-tours/